AHXARL 16 April, 2013
Sunday European Campaign Dates & Times
Snapshot Dates & Times
Scenario Dates & Times
June '13 KOTH Dates.
Friday Squad Ops Dates & Times
Aces High eXtreme Air Racing League Dates & Times
Axis vs Allies
Poker Jeep Run
King of the Hill
Current or Next Scenario
Hall of Aces
This Day in WWII
Squad Dueling League
Season26 Race 3 "The Lightning 300"
Season 26 Race 3
Aces High eXtreme Air Racing
"The Lightning 300"
Event will run Tuesday 28 February 2012
10:00 Eastern 7:00 Pacific
Aircraft: P-38L "Lightning"
Aircraft Choice: dtis30
Hosting CM: HB555
Track designed by: HB555
Previous running’s: None
Field: A-26 (map 17/6 at the TriOval)
Vox/Text = 200
Race time of day: 3PM (15:00 hours)
Takeoff: North West
Fuel Burn: 1.2
Fuel load: Pilot's Choice (100% will get you through
Views: F1, F3 and CM eye (Gods Eye)
Finish: A26 Big Pad Bomber Hanger
Laps: 3 (3 Passes through Hanger)
01. Take off NorthWest from A-26
02. Up and over the hill and between Red Lamp Posts
03. Fly through EITHER or BOTH barns. Upper or lower
04. Fly between Yellow Lamp Posts
05. At A-25, fly through small pad BH (left side of field)
06. Fly through 4 sets of Yellow Lamp Posts, then
lower or middle Yellow Goal Post
07. Up the hill and between 2 left most Red Pylons
08. After passing to left of two Yellow Lamp Posts,
fly through lower or middle of Red Goal Post
09. Stay between all 4 sets of Red Lamp Posts,
back to A 26
10.Circle to Left around A-26 Radar Tower
11 Continue Left to Big Pad BH (right most)
12. This BH is end of Lap and Race after the third
13. Hard right to rejoin course at 02, above.
Described Lamp Posts, Pylons and Radar Towers: will be flown below the tops.
Goal Posts: fly the bottom or middle.
Barns: upper or lower, 1 or 2 barns, and if 1, can be either.
Hangers: standard. either you are through them safely or you're not.
The pictures: (6 for clarity)
List of Planes
Current & Previous Standings
Scroll To Top
© 2010 ahevents.org