Artist Credit: 68Raptor Screenshot
It is late 1943, and the siege of Leningrad has been broken. The VVS (Soviet Air Force) has been attacking the Germans in full swing. The P-39D's and Q's of the VVS were battle hardened. They were prime escorts and ground attackers. Soviet Bombers of the Red Air Force, such as the IL-2, were also ready to strike back against the Germans. In this snapshot, we will recreate a Soviet attack on a German airbase.
55% Soviet Air Force
45% German Luftwaffe
Soviet Air Force:
Launch from A15 and attack the German Vehicle Base at V90 (Klopizy). P-39's are to close escort the IL2's in.
- P-39's may not take bombs.
- IL2's may take any combination of bombs/rockets.
Launch from A5 and CAP the vehicle base V90.
- Cannot cross the North or East of P32.
- Northern Boundary is a Horizontal Line from P32.
- Eastern Boundary is a Vertical Line from P32.
- Max altitude, for both allies and axis, is 10k.
5 points per single engine fighter.
8 points per IL2.
1 point per ack gun destroyed.
2 points per Ammo/Troop/Fuel destroyed.
2 points for Radar.
10 points per Hanger destroyed.
1. Terrain - Karelia
2. Icon Rage - Short
3. Wind - 5 knots North.
4. Time - 14:00 hours x1
5. Fighter and Bomber Warning Range - 31,680 (about 6 miles)
6. Enemy Collisions - On
7. External View for Bombers (F3) - On
8. Visibility - 5 miles
9. Friendly Collisions - off
10. Fuel - 1.0
11. Ack - 0.5
12. Kill Shooter - off
13. Tower Range - 31,680 (about 6 miles)
14. Radar - off
-This will be about average length (30 mins or so). Suggest second frame as La-5N's vs 109G-2's. Make side percentages 55% Axis - 45% Allied.
- Have fun everyone!
Designed by SubwayCH
updated 01/12 68Raptor